Monday, October 20, 2014

sending seashells 2 sue



Dear Sue,

I tore these out of the paper some time ago, specifically for you, then buried them under the perpetual mess which is my dining room table.
No longer!
Now that they've been unearthed, they need to travel away from here before another stack of papers lands on top of them.
Seriously! :-)

During the school year, when lab papers are constantly raining down on me, the table becomes my workspace, with only a small area reserved for my morning coffee and meals.
That's okay.
Come mid-December, school will be over and the table top will be visible once more!
Well, at least until mid-January, right?

Enjoy these thoughts of you!

with much love always
to you and your family!

I so enjoy these word puzzles!

The caption reads "After his plastic surgery, Donald Duck had"
and the answer is
"BILL PAYMENTS"

Cute, right?
This one's 'aside' reads:
The last time Mary ever asked a patient to tell her something "in your own words".
Meanwhile, the patient is babbling gobbledy gook.

That's pretty funny, too!
I'll have to be sure to use that in the future.
(smile)

So, now you know a little about my little sister, such as one of her favorite things and what type of work she does.
Pretty cool, eh?
(smile)

No comments: